Dallas, Texas 04/02/2014 (FINANCIALSTRENDS) – Las Vegas Sands is one of the few stocks that caught the attention of the analysts and they rated predicted it to be a leading performer. Trade- Ideas has considered this stock a leader because of the following reasons:
– The average volume of dollar that Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS) has is around 411$ million.
– This stock till 8 AM (pre-market) traded about 12,564 shares.
– After closing on Friday, the stock was up 2.5% on 31 March.
Good dividend yield increases analyst rating
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS) builds, possess an ownership and also manage groups of resorts all over Asia and some parts of USA. There are many famous and luxurious hotels that the company owns and administers. To name a few, the Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, Four Seasons, the Sands Macao etc. Presently this stock has pleased its shareholders by distributing a dividend yield of 2.3%. This is the reason why majority of the analysts rate this stock as a must buy and few suggest to hold.
The detailed analysis of report
There are many areas of expertise and strengths that the company has. It has an enormous revenue growth, strong performance of the stock price, excellent per share growth and last but not the least noticeable growth in the net income.
– The revenue growth was much higher than the average of 3.5% of the industry.
– The stock also got its boost by a robust 32.07% earnings growth clubbed with various other positive factors.
– Las Vegas Sands has noticeably improved with the increase of 32.1% in the earnings per share and this trend has been observed for past two years now.
– The net income this year has increased considerably as compared to the same quarter a year before and that too by 32.8%.
– This year’s return on equity has surpassed the same quarter a year before.
All these are signs that reveal the strength and value of this company. As compared to the competitors Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS) has performed phenomenally and is expected to do so in the near future.