Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU) touched the intraday high of $29.73 on Friday


Dallas, Texas 11/18/2013 (Financialstrend) – In Friday’s trading session, Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU) rose by 11.15%. The shares opened at a price of $28.62, which touched the intraday high of $29.73 and headed to a close of $29.20. Around 13.71 million exchanged hands over the trading day and an average volume of 4.10 million shares were traded over a 30 day period. The 52-week low of Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU) shares is $13.82and its 52-week high is $31.49. The company has a market capitalization of $5.45 billion.                                        

About the company

Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU) was previously Youku Inc. It was incorporated on 20 September 2005 and is an Internet TV company in China Its Internet TV platform enables its consumers to search, view & share video -content across multiple-devices. In the year that ended 31 December  2011, Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU)

had approximately 263M monthly-visitors from homes & offices. In 2011 June it had approximately 53M monthly-visitors from Internet-cafes.

As of 31 December 2011, Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU)’s video-content library held more than 2,700 movie-titles, 2,111 TV serial-drama titles & over 400,000-hours of some other professionally-produced content. This includes 613 variety shows. Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU) derives almost all its revenues from online advertising-services. On 1 August 2011, Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU) established Youku Video Media Technology Co. this a a 100%-owned subsidiary. It is mainly involved in content-scrutiny for the compliance of content-regulations.

In 2011 September,  Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU) acquired a 5% stake in Trade Lead Investment Ltd. On 6 January 2012, it  acquired the remainder 95% stake in Trade Lead. Youku Tudou Inc (ADR) (NYSE:YOKU) & Tudou Holdings Limited announced that they had completed the merger between Tudou & Two Merger Sub Inc, a 100%-owned subsidiary of Youku, pursuant for the agreement & plan of merger that was dated 11 March 2012, by & among Youku, Tudou & Merger Sub.

Subscribe to get your free report!

* indicates required
*Past performance is not a predictor of future results. All investing involves risk of loss and individual investments may vary. The examples provided may not be representative of typical results. Your capital is at risk when you invest – you can lose some or all of your money. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.By submitting your information you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy • Cancel Newsletter Any Time.This is a FREE service from Finacials Trend. Signing up for our FREE daily e-letter also entitles you to receive this report. We will NOT share your email address with anyone.